Please use the map below as a resource to better understand how comprehensive your state’s K-12 financial literacy standards are. The data provided was most recently updated in February 2020 and is intended to serve as a reference guide only.
- Standalone Personal Finance Course Required for Graduation, or
- Personal Finance Curriculum Incorporated into Other Required Course(s)
- Personal Finance Course Offered, or
- Personal Finance Curriculum Incorporated into Other Elective Course(s), or
- Personal Finance Concepts Standards More Broadly Incorporated into K-12 Curriculum
- Minimal or No Personal Finance Education Requirements